Rockwood Communications Counsel provides seminars, workshops and individual coaching in media relations, crisis public relations, business etiquette and customer service.
New Training Series: Business Etiquette Seminars. Early Bird Discount available! Click here to VIEW DETAILS. Also new this summer: Career Building: Is your grad ready? the perfect gift for your grad! Click here to VIEW DETAILS.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: Crystal Rockwood is an authorized trainer with the Emily Post Institute, America’s foremost authority on decorum, manners, and civility in the workplace.
“Forget the Fork: Your Manners Reveal if You’re the Right Person for the Client” Organizations and Human Resource professionals can select from these topics for a custom-tailored seminar; individual coaching is also available:
Business, Social Communications and Dining Etiquette Training
- Client Entertaining
- Dining Etiquette
- Tech-Etiquette (Cell phones, blackberries, teleconferences, emails)
- New Hires
- Handling Awkward Situations
- Business Socializing and Travel
- Image Maintenance and Enhancement
- Workplace Etiquette
- Customer Service Audits and Training
- Media Relations: What to Do When a Reporter Calls; News Hooks, Rules of Attribution; How to Prepare, Deliver and Stay on Message, etc.
- Crisis Communications Preparation: How to Pilot in a PR Storm
- Best PR Practices: How to Establish, Maintain and Repair Relationships with Reporters, Editors and Photojournalists
- Marketing Non-Profits & Churches
- How to Select and Manage Advertising, PR and Marketing Agencies
- Building Community Connections: How to Plant Civic Roots