Crystal Rockwood and her team are overhauling our logo and Web site and giving us much needed marketing help. We are very pleased with our new marketing direction.
- Alex Kirkpatrick, Facility Director, the Scottish Rite Center, Oakland, CA
RCC gave us excellent branding help when we opened our second business operations
- Jeremy Matteson, President, CEO, Seniors Choice, Seal Beach, CA CPRx Inc, Los Alamitos, CA
We tapped Rockwood Communications Counsel to help promote an open-house at one of our offices. They elevated the event to the next level and made the event worthy of the accolades it received from local elected officials.
- John Dubeck, Managing Partner, Keller and Heckman LLP, Washington, D.C.
Web site refurbishments, writing new content, creating handouts, logo makeovers, nominations for awards, client events and community projects—all these take quality time and best done by seasoned marketing people. If you don’t have the time or experience to get the job done right, call us.
We take your new, stalled or wish-list projects and get the job done either working with your vendors or ours. We team up with sharp designers and writers, using original, stock photography or templates to get your marketing laundry done so you can concentrate on getting new business.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Project Management Coordination and Supervision
- Strategy Planning Consulting
- Marketing Audits and Competitive Intelligence
- Design and Production of Marketing Materials: Web sites, logos, newsletters, etc.
- Profile and Nomination Submissions for Contests, Awards and Ranking Opportunities
- Creative/Logistical Support for Civic, Client, and Alumni events
- Community Outreach
- Copywriting and Editing Services
- Presentation Skills Training
For Marketing, Media and Business Etiquette Training, see TRAINING